HELP US HELP SA FOUNDATION
TWO CONVENIENT WAYS TO DONATE
HELP US rescue young women and their children from a life of sexual slavery! 70% of the women who come to the SA Foundation are expecting or have children. Let’s break the cycle of abuse and help these Moms succeed.
Did you know?
- In recognition of Canada’s 150 year anniversary, all funds raised through the 9thAnnual Calgary Icebreaker Polar Dip will focus on the sex trafficking problem in Canada and what the SA Foundation is doing about it as they train leaders from across this country to be part of the solution in their own back yard. Help us make “True North Strong and Free” a reality for thousands in sex slavery in Canada.
- Funds raised will support: recovery centre in Vancouver, International Internship in Vancouver (training new leaders from around the world) and the development of a new project in Toronto (where they are facing a human trafficking crisis)
- The average cost across our global projects for a woman AND HER CHILD in SAF’s care is $35 a day
- SA Foundation consistently keeps admin costs below 6%
- SA Foundation has a 70% success rate over a 3 year period
See the SA Foundation’s Annual Financial Report here:
DONATE BY SPONSORING A DIPSTER
Search for a Dipster or Distance Dipster by first name -OR- last name to support a specific participant. Your donation will appear on their profile page.