Not going to be in the Calgary area over New Years? No problem! Do the Distance Dip. The Distance Dip is a great Icebreaker tradition. You design your own whacky event. Our motto:
“If you’re Cold, we’re Cool”!
Here are some ideas:
- Pour a bucket of ‘cold’ water over your head (we invented the ice bucket challenge!).
- Skate in your bathing suit.
- Roll in the snow after an après ski hot tub.
- Go out your back yard with the kids and have a snowball fight in bathing suits:
- Have somewhere else to dip? Go for it!
You can do whatever you like, whenever you like (as long as it is completed by New Years Day). Just be sure to document it with a video or photographs. Send them to us and we’ll post them on our website.